S'enregistrer | Rechercher | FAQ | Liste des Membres | Groupes d'utilisateurs | Connexion

Nom d'utilisateur:    Mot de passe:       

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 07, 2018 1:29 pm    Sujet du message: I need a proxy to capture data sent from app's not browser Répondre en citant

MARKGRAHAM
Projets

Hello,

I would like to acquire a proxy like paros,burp,web scarab, tamper data etc. but i need it to be able to capture the GET and POST requests coming from applications, not a web browser. Is there anyway to set paros or web scarab etc. to capture web requests coming from an application? Because you cant set an application to send all requests through yr proxy i don't know how i can see and edit the traffic as simply as i can using a proxy. Just wondering if there is a program that is made for this or if i can edit the settings of the proxies mentioned to achieve this. Or do i have to set filters in wireshark and go through lines and lines of traffic to find what im looking for? I dont want to but if i have to ill just do it that way.

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privés
MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2018 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Korigan
Site Admin

Hello,

Wich application are you talking about? It's a mobile one? Android? Ios?
Did you try to set a global proxy or did you use a dedicated application to auto configure the proxy?
Wich kind of request do you want to intercept?
Did you try other solution like arp spoofing to redirect victim's packet to your attacker host?

Best regards,
Korigan
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privés Envoyer un e-mail

Sauter vers: